If you see Instagram users with hundreds to thousands of likes on their photos, you probably wonder how they manage to do it. What is the secret? You can achieve the same results on your photos and get tons of likes just like those you see doing it now. How is it possible? Read below to learn five simple ways to get Insta likes on all your photos.
- Quality Photos: You hear it all the time because it is so important. You must upload quality photos to Instagram if you want activity! People aren’t interested in low quality photos. It just isn’t attractive. In fact, it may produce opposite results of what you’re hopeful to gain. Make sure the photos that you upload are carefully chosen, high-quality shots that people really want to see.
- Interact: If you want to get Insta likes, interact with your fans and followers. Building a personal rapport with those who you serve is the biggest key to success. They’ll want to show their support and loyalty to your brand and those likes come in quickly as result. Interact on your posts and page as well as on other accounts, too.
- Be Unique: Don’t post the same photos that everyone else shares or the same type of content that you can see on just about any IG account. When your posts are unique, fans will come to keep track of what you post. Even if it takes some time to find unique posts, it is worth those efforts.
- Be Active: Out of sight, out of mind, especially on social media where there are new, fresh faces every minute of the day. If you are active, people will continue to follow you and your activity on social media and will not forget your name. Some people post 4-5 times per week but it is up to you to determine the posts per week you’re comfortable with. As long as you maintain regular activity, no one will forget you and your presence will remain strong.
- Use Hashtags: The more hashtags that you use, the better. The hashtag craze began on this site and it has certainly not died down. Statistics report that posts that contain 15+ hashtags get more likes and shares than other posts. Use trending tags that relate to the post, but don’t be afraid to create unique hashtags pertaining to your industry.
There are many ways to get more likes for all the photos that you upload to Instagram. Your genre or length of time you’ve been around is unimportant. The five techniques above only open the vault of opportunity for marketers who want to get ahead and succeed. Anyone who wants to use social media to grow can certainly make strides when the right techniques are used to do that. Make sure you also buy a few likes and seal the deal for an amazing experience using IG.